wed01aprAll DaywedWine + Wildflower Journey (Texas Hills Country Winery)(All Day: wednesday) Texas Hill Country Wineries, PO Box 96 Johnson City, TX 78636-0096Cities/Lakes/Rivers:Fredericksburg,Johnson City,Kerrville
The Wine and Wildflower Journey The weathers warm, the wildflowers are in bloom and its time for the Wine & Wildflower Journey! We invite you to join
The Wine and Wildflower Journey
The weathers warm, the wildflowers are in bloom and its time for the Wine & Wildflower Journey! We invite you to join us from March 27 – April 12 in the picturesque Texas Hill Country, sipping and sampling award winning wines at 49 unique Hill Country Wineries. Savor all that Texas Wine Country has to offer this Spring and join us for one day or all seventeen.
Passport Ticket Prices
- Couples Passport – $65.00
- Individual Passport – $45.00
Digital Passport Benefits:
- No longer required to pick-up your Passport Book from a specific winery location. Start your wine trail at any of the participating wineries. This allows you to change your plans at any time!
- No longer have to keep track of your Passport Book! You can either print, save to your phone or take a screenshot of your Digital Passport Barcode.
- Sip while you save the environment!
- Your tasting passport still includes a full complimentary tasting at each winery (limit 4 wineries a day) tracked digitally with your Tasting Passport barcode and a 15% discount on 3-bottle purchases from each winery.
This Is The Complete List Of Participating Wineries. Please Be Aware Of Winery Business Hours When Planning Your Winery Visits.
- 4.0 Cellars – Sun – Fri, NO Saturdays. – Closed on March 29th, April 5th and April 12th for Private Events
- Becker Vineyards at Stonewall – 7 Days/Week
- Bell Springs Winery – 7 Days/Week
- Bending Branch Winery – Thurs – Sun
- Bent Oak Winery – Thurs – Sun
- Bingham Family Vineyards Fredericksburg – Sunday – Friday Only, Reservations Required for Groups 6+
- Blue Lotus Winery in Hye – Thurs – Sun
- Cicada Cellars – Thurs, Fri & Sun Only. Closed for private events on March 27 & 28 and April 2nd.
- Chisholm Trail Winery- Thurs – Mon
- Driftwood Estate – Sun – Fri, Reservation Required For 6+
- Dry Comal Creek Vineyards – Thurs – Mon Only, Reservations For 5+
- Duchman Family Winery – Mon – Fri Only
- Fall Creek Vineyards at Tow – Fri – Mon Only
- Farmhouse Vineyards Marketplace and Tipsy Trailer – Thurs – Mon Only
- Fiesta Winery 290 – 7 Days/Week
- Fiesta Winery Lometa – 7 Days/Week
- Grape Creek Vineyards 290 – Mon – Fri
- Grape Creek Main Street – Mon – Fri
- Hawks Shadow- Saturday Only, By App
- Hye Meadow Winery – Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun & By Appointment, Reservation Required For 5+
- Inwood Estate Winery & Bistro – Sun – Fri, Reservation Required For 7+
- Kerrville Hills Winery – Thurs – Mon, Reservation For 6+, Closed on Sunday, April 12th
- Kuhlman Cellars – Sun – Fri Only, Reservation Required
- Longhorn Cellars – Thurs – Mon Only, Closed on February 23rd For Private Event
- Los Pinos Ranch Vineyard Fredericksburg – Thurs – Mon, Closed on Sunday, April 12th and Closing at 2:30pm on March 29th For Private Event
- Lost Draw Cellars – 7 Days / Week, By Appointment ONLY
- Messina Hof Hill Country – 7 Days/Week
- Narrow Path Winery and Vineyard – No Weekends (Mon, Thurs, Fri Only)
- Perissos Vineyard and Winery- Thurs – Sun
- Pillar Bluff Vineyards – Fri – Sun
- Ron Yates – 7 Days/Week
- Saint Tryphon – Thurs – Sun
- Sister Creek Vineyards – 7 Days/Week – No Groups Larger Than 10+
- Slate Mill Wine Collective – Thurs – Mon
- Spicewood Vineyards – Wed – Sun
- Stone House Vineyard – Mon, Thur – Sun or By Appt, Reservation Required For 6+
- Stoneledge Winery and Vineyard – Thurs – Sun
- Solaro Estate – Saturday & Sunday ONLY/Saturday Reservation Required
- Texas Hills Vineyard – 7 Days/Week, Last tasting will start 15 minutes before closing.
- Texas Heritage Vineyards – Thurs – Sun, Reservation Required on Saturdays, Reservation For 4+
- Torr Na Lochs – Tues, Wed and Thurs Only
- Texas Legato – Thurs – Mon, or By App
- Turtle Creek Olives & Vines – Tues – Sat, Group Maximum 5
- Wedding Oak Winery at Burnet – 7 Days/Week, Reservation Required For 6+
- Wedding Oak Winery at Fredericksburg – 7 Days/Week, Reservation Required For 6+
- Wedding Oak Winery at San Saba – 7 Days/Week, Reservation Required For 6+
- Wimberley Valley Winery – Mon – Fri Only, (NO Weekends).
- Westcave Cellars – Saturday and Sunday ONLY
- Woodrose Winery- 7 Days/Week, Reservation Required For 5+
Visit the WINERIES page of our website for details on each participating winery including hours, location and varietals.
*All wineries require reservations for groups of 8 or more guests.
Your Wine & Wildflower Journey ticket, valid March 27 – April 12, includes a full complimentary tasting (as determined by winery) at all 49 participating wineries with a limit of 4 wineries a day and a 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases at each winery. All of these benefits for a ticket price of $65/couple or $45/individual. The average tasting fee at the 49 participating wineries is $16/person…making the total value of your passport over $750! You’ll cover the cost of your passport, couple or individual, by just visiting and tasting at 4 wineries on the first day. You have 17 days to visit 49 wineries. Your Wine & Wildflower Journey ticket is already saving you money, not including the discounts on wine purchases! The limit to 4 winery tastings a day with your ticket is a way for THCW to promote responsible drinking during the events. We do hope you can take your time and enjoy each winery more this way, instead of rushing through tastings and getting to the next stop. This allows for a more intimate experience at each winery, enjoying the wines and the people.
Each order will include a custom barcode that serves as your Digital Wine & Wildflower Journey ticket. This barcode will be emailed to you upon completing your purchase and will be scanned at each participating winery you visit. Each day you can taste and get scanned at four participating wineries total, visiting each winery once during the event. You have 17 days to enjoy 49 wineries in the beautiful Texas Wine Country, tasting your favorite wines and getting exclusive discounts! This is too good of a deal to pass up, so make sure to get tickets for your entire family and all of your friends!
Your Wine & Wildflower Journey Ticket Includes:
- Full complimentary tasting at each participating winery with a limit of 4 wineries a day (one tasting for singles, two tastings for couples – couples are ANY two people but both must be present together for tastings)
- A custom barcode that will serve as your Digital Tasting ‘Passport’ that will be scanned at each participating winery that you visit.
- 15% discount on 3-bottle purchases from each participating winery (winery choice and/or discount may exclude reserves, ports and wines already discounted)
All Day (Wednesday)
Texas Hill Country Wineries
PO Box 96 Johnson City, TX 78636-0096