Open All Year. Gift Certificates!
Prepare for highflying fun as you harness up and glide through the air on this thrilling, action packed zipline adventure. Experience a rush as you soar over canyons and creeks with breathtaking 15-mile views of the Wimberley Valley. Your adventure will begin with trained guides leading you on a walking tour. Your adventure continues as you experience Texas Hill Country beauty as never before while soaring through a series of TEN zip line crossings.
Your Wimberley Zipline Adventure will last approximately 1-1/2 to 2 hours. The thrilling finale will leave you screaming for more!
We are located between Austin and San Antonio just south of Wimberley on the scenic Four Winns' Ranch.
This incredible adventure gives you a bird’s eye view of the surrounding mountains, meadows and canyons. The course consists of TEN separate ziplines. Each line ranges in length from 150 feet to about 900 feet for a total of about a mile of thrilling zipline fun. The ziplines are located between two hillsides stretching out above the valley at a maximum height of over 100 feet. You will feel like you're flying as you zoom down the cable at a speed up to over 30 miles per hour. Wimberley Zipline Adventures promises to be an exciting experience that gives a big adrenaline rush. Each tour lasts approximately 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
No prior experience is needed. Our highly trained guides will fit you with state of the art equipment and ease you into the course with “flight school” where everyone will practice with the equipment and learn the techniques before embarking on the tour.
Wimberley Zipline Adventures is located in the pristine Texas Hill Country wilderness of the Four Winns' Ranch. The ranch has been occupied since 1883, and the Winn family has called it home since 1937. The ranch is located off County Road1492 just south of the Village of Wimberley.
Wimberley is located in the Texas Hill Country between San Antonio and Austin and is easily accessed from either of these central Texas cities.
Safety and Equipment:
Wimberley Zipline Adventures’ top priority is the safety of each participant. Our guides are well trained and make sure everyone is safe while they’re having fun. All of our equipment and systems meet or exceed industry standards. We are members of the Association of Challenge Course Technology and the Profession Ropes Course Association. (Two entities that help with standards and practices in our industry.)
Restrictions and Recommendations:
1.Our weight limits depend on body shape since the harnesses must fit comfortable and safely. Our weight max for women is 200lbs, though exceptions can be made for tall women. Our weight max for men is 250lbs firm, no exceptions. All participants must be at least 9 years old and weigh at least 65 lbs.
2. Participants must be physically able to hike one half mile through uneven and uphill terrain unassisted.
3. Everyone flying must be 9 years of age or older and a legal guardian must sign for participants under 18 years of age. If parent will not be present, please find the release form under Downloads tab and have it signed ahead of time.
4. Participants should arrive at least 15 minutes before tour time. If you are more than 10 minutes late you will miss your tour and you will not be given a refund. This is for the consideration of the other guests and so we can keep our schedule for the day intact. Thanks.
5. No pregnant women allowed.
6. Participants must wear closed toed shoes and should wear long walking shorts, capri or long pants. No extra baggy clothes, short-shorts, large jewelry or smoking allowed on tours. Long hair must be tied back.
7. Persons with neck, back, joint, or heart problems, or other serious physical illness or mental condition are advised not to participate.
8. Everyone on the property must sign a waiver.
9. Management reserves the right to deny anyone access to the tour if we feel there is a danger to the guest or the staff.